When You Need Help Fast, Call SERVPRO
Help ensure the value of your property by calling us today! (360) 254-0049
There is no such thing as a small disaster – especially when a small leak now could blossom into a big claim later. Unseen water can soak through walls, seep through carpet and pool on sub floors, causing major problems over time. You need help – fast!
No matter what time of day or night contact SERVPRO of East Vancouver/ Clark County to begin emergency mitigation. Emergency mitigation means under normal circumstances, our SERVPRO team can be on-site within four hours to begin drying your building and restoring contents. The faster the water is removed, the less chance of serious damage to your facility.
We are trained and we understand how to manage the drying process. By utilizing state of the art equipment and the latest technology, your structure will be quickly and thoroughly dried, which helps prevent secondary water damages.
How to Classify a Fire
Here to help through your fire damage. Just call (360) 254-0049
Fire Damage Classifications
Removal of property from a home or business depends on the type of damage sustained to the structure and personal items. Our team is trained to determine whether the cause was the heat and flames, smoke residues, or as a result of the effects to extinguish the fire. Each type of damage will also fall into three levels or categories of damage: Minor, Medium, and Major.
With Minor Damage
- There is little need for removal.
- The fire was restricted to a single room, quickly extinguished and small.
- Only small items like dish towels and perhaps the pot or pan where the fire started must be disposed of and replaced.
- Most of the restoration involves light cleaning of residue covered ceilings, walls, floors, counters and cabinets.
With Medium Damage
- More property is removed.
- The fire was larger, spread into other parts of the home, and took longer to extinguish.
- Larger items such as furniture and drywall panels are physically damaged and require disposal.
- The cleaning method requires stronger chemicals and tools like scrub brushes.
- Odors are very noticeable and require further cleaning to eliminate them.
With Major Damage
- Items near the origin of the fire are severely burnt and need immediate removal and disposal.
- Structural components such as framing also suffer physical damage.
- Smoke residues are so thick that some items may need to be cleaned using ultrasonic equipment or may not be able to be completely cleaned and require replacement.
- Odors may be so strong that eliminating them can be more expensive than the option of replacement.
- Removal of contents does not necessarily mean they must be disposed. We can move salvageable items or those that simply need cleaning to either an on-site storage container on their property or to storage at our facility while repairs are being completed.
We’re always here to help. Our goal is to address your restoration needs as professionally and quickly as possible. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get your property and life back to "Like it never even happened."
COVID-19 & SERVPRO: What SERVPRO can do for you
SERVPRO specialists are here to provide any necessary disinfection and sanitization services to give you peace of mind about COVID-19.
Our SERVPRO of Clark County office remains open and available to our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please review the following information about what SERVPRO can do for you during this time:
- SERVPRO professionals are trained in adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
- SERVPRO is performing all cleanup and bioremediation in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
- SERVPRO’s proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, is an EPA-certified, hospital-grade disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- SERVPRO will perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect, and sanitize your property.
SERVPRO is the number one choice in cleanup and restoration, and we want you to be able to take advantage of any necessary services as it relates to COVID-19. Please be in touch with our team to get more information.
Sanitizing Your Business
Give your employees and customers peace of mind by keeping your business Cetrified SERVPRO Clean.
In these times of stress and uncertainty, the best way to combat the threat of COVID-19 is to be prepared. When it comes to disinfection and sanitization, SERVPRO cleanup practices follow CDC guidelines and use EPA-approved products. We’re here to help you protect your business and your employees – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Trust your certified SERVPRO cleanup and sanitization experts. Call SERVPRO of Vancouver/ Clark County at (360) 254-0049 we are the cleaning experts.
Commercial Water Damage: Prevention and Response
At SERVPRO® of Vancouver/Clark County we are the leaders of commercial water damage restoration. Contact us today to learn more!
Severe floods, cold spells or internal plumbing failures can cause water damage that brings your business to a standstill. The impact is immediate on employees as well as the bottom line. There are Preventive Measures that mitigate the impact of these emergencies and commercial restoration services to assist with the proper Response.
In the office environment, there are some things you can do to minimize the risk of damage due to water leaks.
- It is beneficial to educate your office managers on water damage preparedness
- This means that your managers should know how to turn off the water, electric, and gas supply
- They should know who to call in order to have these items completed.
- Keep basic tools in the office in the event of an emergency
- Create and maintain a list of emergency contact phone numbers for all employees
- Maintain contact information for your local fire and police numbers for medical emergencies
Rapid response is critical to water damage in the office. The longer you wait before the area is restored mold can develop creating the need for commercial mold removal services.
The best immediate course of action is to:
- Call a plumber to fix the source of the loss
- Call SERVPRO® of Vancouver/Clark County to remediate the damage
Of course, you can call your insurance first, but recall we are experts at the insurance side of damages and can help you get the best coverage
6 Steps of the Water Damage Repair and Restoration Process
Call the company who follows protocol and has over 50 years of experience in water restoration.
1 - 24-Hour Emergency Contact
As soon as you call SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County, the restoration process begins. We are open 24 hours a day for any water emergency that comes your way. With water damage, an immediate response is needed. The longer the delay, the more severe the damage, even hours can be a major problem.
2 - Inspection and Damage Assessment
Once the source is contained, our team can then check the water for any contamination. After determining the level of contamination, we can begin the restoration process using the proper guidelines and equipment for the category type.
3 - Water Removal/Water Extraction
Water can be removed from the premises by using powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units that allow for the removal of thousands of gallons of water from your property if needed.
Fun Fact: A ½ inch broken pipe will expel at 7 gallons per minute. Do the math… If left unchecked in one week’s time, 70,560 gallons of water could easily flood your home or business.
Removing the water right away is necessary, as this helps reduce drying time. The quicker the drying process takes, the less likely your home or business will experience permanent water damage, mold or bacterial growth.
In this stage, belongings will be packed and moved if needed. Carpet and padding are inspected to determine if it needs removal.
4 - Drying and Dehumidification
There is a science to the drying and dehumidification process. Proper training and experience is required. Our team uses room measurements, temperature, and humidity levels to dictate the equipment to use and how the equipment will be used for the task at hand. We monitor the drying process using moisture meters and dehumidifiers to ensure the area is dry enough before proceeding to the next step.
5 - Cleaning and Repair
Professional cleaning is most likely needed at this point. Walls, flooring, ceiling, furniture, upholstery, clothing, and even other belongings may need attention in the cleaning or repair process. When there is flooding, and water damage odor removal and deodorization are needed too.
As leaders in the water damage industry, SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto has advanced training, expertise, and a vast amount of hands-on experience to handle your water damage concerns. We will dry your home and restore it to pre-water damage conditions. We will ensure to document the drying process and validate to your insurance company that the work is complete.
6 - Restoration
SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County’s goal is to have your home or business in the same shape, or better, it was before.
Emergency Building Services
With water damage, immediate concerns are taken care of first. Emergency building services are often needed to temporarily to protect the area and to stop more damage from happening. Protecting the area can be as simple as placing a roof tarp, board-up, temporary fencing, move-out / pack-out, temporary warehouse space, repairs, and minor building services. The goal is to protect and preserve what we can.
Repairs and Minor Building Services
Repairs may be needed, depending on the damage caused. To get your home or building back to pre-water damage condition drywall removal and installation, hardwood floor repair, tile floor repair, painting, carpet repair and installation, building services and reconstruction may be needed.
Building Services and Reconstruction
SERVPRO simplifies the restoration process . We offer mitigation and rebuilding services. Being qualified and experienced in the entire process can save time and keep costs low for you.
Quick Guide: Storm Damage Cleaning vs. Other Flood Cleaning
Give SERVPRO a call if you experience storm damage. We have technicians available 25/7. (360) 254-0049
When storms accompanied by heavy rain pass through Camas, WA your home may be at risk for flooding. If damage does occur, working with a residential storm damage expert can make the cleanup much simpler for you. However, you may still wonder how cleaning up after a storm is different from cleaning up after a pipe burst or another source of flood water.
Storm damage can include more than flood damage. You may also have to deal with disrepair caused by wind, hail and other weather elements. Because there are so many potential factors, cleaning up after a storm may require certain steps, such as the following:
• Making repairs to roofing and siding
• Using a pump to remove standing water from a house
• Drying out furniture and other possessions
• Disinfecting areas affected by flooding of potentially dirty water
• Repairing damage caused by water
• Getting rid of mold
Depending on the severity of a storm, some homeowners may even have to make structural fixes to their homes.
Other Flood Damage
Your home can have standing water for other reasons besides a big storm. Burst pipes, backed up appliances and clogged toilets could cause flood damage in your home. When this type of water source leads to a flood, the repair process is typically a little different.
First, you know the exact source of the water. This allows you to determine whether the water is clean or dirty. If you know the water is not contaminated, you may not have to disinfect your belongings after drying them out. Second, you have to find the source of the water deluge and fix the problem. If you dry out your house without fixing the source of the flood, you may have to deal with more water damage in the future.
The way your remediation team handles flooding will depend on the source of the water. Clean and dirty water have to be taken care of differently to ensure your home stays in top shape.
24/7 Emergency Service
Don't hesitate to call, we're here for you!
Who Will You Call?
It's 2 o'clock in the morning and there is water shooting in every direction from a burst pipe in your basement. The water is rising fast, and you think to yourself no one is going to help me at this time of night. While disasters do not work a 9-5, neither does SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County. Our team is always on disaster time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our trained specialists are equipped and prepared to spring into action moments after the call comes in. Not only do we respond in a quick and timely matter, but the job is done properly, efficiently and professionally. Other companies may leave you waiting until the morning which is going to cause more damage on your property, and your wallet.
No matter the time or circumstance don't panic, call SERVPRO of Vancouver/ Clark County to take care of all your restoration needs at (360)-254-0049
24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Southwest Washington and surrounding areas.
SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today – (360) 254-0049 - We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Bay County
SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Have Water Damage? Call Us Today (360) 254-0049
Three Reasons Why SERVPRO of Clark County Should Restore Your Water Damage
You can always contact us at (360) 254-0049 and our team will guide you through every step of the process.
Most home owners know that if their property suffers a water damage this is the kind of situation that you want to handle both immediately and effectively. To achieve this, you should count with a trusted, professional restoration company like SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County to handle your water loss. Besides the fact that we are here for you 24/7, and that we are right here in your community, there are three important reasons why we strongly suggest that you allow us to help you to restore your home in case you have a water damage emergency.
1. Our knowledgeable and professional team: Our technicians are highly-trained and certified in the water restoration process. Some of our team members have been with SERVPRO of Vancouver/Clark County for 14+ years, this alone gives them the field experience and the ability to understand that each loss and client is unique and therefore, they are respectful and friendly when dealing with a client who is going through a stressful situation.
2. Special Equipment and Substance Needed to Perform the Job: SERVPRO has access to state of the art equipment (high-powered air fans, dehumidifiers, extraction equipment, industrial vacuums, monitoring equipment, etc.) as well as an entire line of chemicals and cleaning products that were created in SERVPRO's very own lab. These products are industrial strength as well as hospital grade. Our response team has their IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) in order to better serve you.
3. We are here 24/7 for you: We know that a water loss can happen when you least expect it. Therefore, we are here 24/7 for you. Anytime of the day or night that you need us we are here for you.