After a Fire, Wait Until Help Arrives
After experiencing fire damage to the home, it’s understandable if most homeowners want to clean it up themselves. However, homeowners run the risk of further damaging your home if not cleaned properly. When in doubt, call SERVPRO of Vancouver/ Clark County.
Until we arrive, keep these things in mind
- Limit movement in the home as much as possible to prevent further damage.
- Place clean towels or linens on carpeted areas to prevent more soiling.
- Always keep your hands clean to avoid spreading soot around the home.
- Do not attempt to wash walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not attempt to shampoo carpet or other surfaces.
- Do not attempt to clean electrical appliances.
SERVPRO of Vancouver/ Clark County understands how much your home means to you. Our 24 hour, 7 days a week availability allows us to respond quickly. Our team of experts make fire damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at (360) 254-0049