Salmon Creek Fire Loss
The fire ignited and caused a loss in this Salmon Creek garage because of improperly stored petroleum products. The soot-covered walls and damaged garage door and ceiling can be cleaned up and restored by a crack SERVPRO unit. Our teams are trained and certified as FSRT fire and smoke damage restoration technicians and can follow our protocols for removing non-salvageable items like the hanging insulation. We can use a dry-ice blaster to gently abraid the stains from the surfaces, prime with an odor-killing primer and fog the enclosed area to eliminate any remaining hints of malodors. Rely on the fast and skillful SERVPRO team to make you feel, "Like it never even happened."