If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (360) 695-4418

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Extinguisher Cleanup

In this before photo a patient at a local nursing home had a bit of fun with a fire extinguisher while unattended. Although fire extinguisher residue is non-toxic, it is still an irritant. Inhalation of the residue can cause breathing difficulty in large quantities. It is also irritating to the skin and eyes so please take precaution by wearing gloves and a dust mask. If you have somehow ingested the residue, it may cause a sore throat and an upset stomach in larger quantities. If you are concerned that you or someone you know has consumed or inhaled a large amount, please call poison control or go to the hospital.